just got period...what are the chances

what are the chances if i call my boyffriend, he would stop and pick up pads on his way home, toddler is still napping

boredmom44

Asked by boredmom44 at 5:30 PM on Jul. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• That is a slim chance but if he does say yes then he probably wont bring back the right ones that you want anyway....lol It may be the thin maxi's for light days instead. Men wont really put thought into something like that because they already dont want to be caught in that aisleway anyway. lol
    momofonewntmore

Answer by momofonewntmore at 7:31 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• LOL Good luck my SO will not do it at all only one time he got me pads and thats when I had lost our baby and he was taking care of me other than that he wont do it lol

Anonymous

• It depends on your boyfriend, I guess. If it was my husband, there would be a 100% chance he'd do it. :)
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 5:33 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Only you can tell! My SO picks that stuff up for me if I ask.
    Anonymous

• If he says no tell him to grow up. Was he not there when your toddler was born? Hopefully periods don't scare him after seeing the gruesome mess of childbirth!
    bootsky

Answer by bootsky at 5:36 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Well... after my c section I asked my SO to pick me up some pads on my first day home. He came back with like 4 packs of pantyliners!!!
    motherofanaries

Answer by motherofanaries at 5:36 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• if he does that's great if not nah dint get mad just remember that when he is hungry tell him I cant do it I have cramps some one made me go get pads and my stomach hurts too bad now ...he will get the point

Anonymous

• he took motorcycle to work today
    i can just see him carrying the package of pads, strapping it to handle bars and driving home
    lol
    boredmom44

Answer by boredmom44 at 5:40 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• I guess it just really depends on your bf. My hubby doesn't have a problem picking them up for me if I ask him. He said that if it's something I need and I can't get to the store then he'd pick them up for me if needed. I guess I'm one of the lucky ones.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 6:19 PM on Jul. 21, 2009