am i wrong to be pissed off...

ok me n dh are married ..we have 8 kids 7 living at home.well he gets to go out when he wants gets on his bike n leaves..he sleeps almost all day up all dam night.i yell at chase clean up after the kids.iknow im the mom but come the hell on.i think he should be helping out a little bit ..im so pissed that i have to do it all.we have to move guess whos looking for the house n omg did i forget my mil lives here n does maybe 1 thing a day.omg am i wrong

mommyny6

Asked by mommyny6 at 5:46 PM on Jul. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• Nope. Not wrong at all.

Answer by gdiamante at 5:46 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• depends...are you a sahm while he works?
    Anonymous

• Even if you are a stay at home mom while he works, a stay at home mom doesn't get breaks. He does. He should DEFINATELY be helping more and with 7 kids! You deserve a nanny. I'm surprised grandma isn't more active in the household tasks and childrearing as well.
    Gothiclovesick

Answer by Gothiclovesick at 5:54 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• well they knew what they were getting into with 7 kids, so if she gets to stay home, i know there is no break, i'm a sahm but i don't expect my dh to work his 13 hour shift then come home to take care of the kids or house, even though i'm about to have another baby any day now, i still do it all with no help, and it works that way for us
    Anonymous

• well for your info no my dh is unemployed right now and if he were working i wouldnt mind but hes not so its bull shit.
    mommyny6

Answer by mommyny6 at 6:02 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• and how long have you allowed this to go on? This should have been dealt with years ago. By now he's not going to listen or to change so it's best to just continue what you have allowed to go on for so long. Sorry but you've done this to yourself. Not bashing but really.
    Anonymous

• You have a right to be angry, Sahm or not!! I dont' give two shits if he was working. I guarentee that if it was the other way around he would expect help!!!!! And on top of that some women on here would say kudos to him for being a SAHM with a penis apparently that of course you should help your saintly man!! This crap gets on my last damn nerve!! There isn't one good reason why should have to do it all yourself.
    Anonymous

• Also, He isn't at work all day by himself do the entire job either!! so working is no excuse to lay the entire house load one person who is also taking care of children!!!

Since your man isn't working he damn well better get his ass up and HELP take care the children he helped create!!!
    Anonymous