anyone know what this is?

i am hypoglycemic and 37 weeks pregnant and i started to feel really shakey and sweaty so i took my glucose levels and they were higher than the norm (80-120 is avg) mine were 154 which is high even for me. well then i ate a sandwich and i felt worse, my heart is racing and i feel like i cant catch my breath so i checked again and its 216, then 20 mins later 222. my dr said to wait a couple hours and see how i feel, that the two may not be related. why would i feel like i had too much cafeen or something? what does that mean? its kinda freakin me out...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:46 PM on Jul. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I would go to the hospital anyways. Your the only person that knows your body the best. Id rather be safe then sorry....
    Goingthruitall

Answer by Goingthruitall at 5:48 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• bread has sugar, that can make it rise... lie down on your left side & try to breathe and calm down, check your sugar again in about 20 minutes
    Anonymous

• Calm down and call your doctor and see what he recomends you do but if you cant catch your breath, go to the hospital NOW! If you stop breathing so does your little one!
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 5:54 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Yes, like anon 5:48 said, bread has sugar in it. There are many foods that have lots of sugar in it that some people aren't aware of, like pasta, rice<<
    Iluvmygirlies42

Answer by Iluvmygirlies42 at 6:00 PM on Jul. 21, 2009