No Orgasm! any advice?

I've been sexually active for 3 years and have never had an O. I have read that some women never will and I really really don't want to be part of that group.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:49 PM on Jul. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i never did until my husband, your "partners" may not be long enough to hit the gspot
    Anonymous

• Ok this is blunt...but do you masturbate? Unless you know how to satisfy and have the big O your partner won't either. Well this is my case anyway....when I was married the only O i had was on my own or helping my x husband out....as for my boyfriend and sex now...He has no problem giving it to me....and I am much more open with him so this is important as well,,,JMO...

D
    girliegirl1968

Answer by girliegirl1968 at 5:54 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• I've never had one, and I DO masturbate and have had multiple partners..........
    I keep hearing I need a vibrator.
    Anonymous

• I used to work with woman with sexual dysfunctions and or just lack of experience and I have been helpful to my girlfriends. think the key is self exploration. you should include your husband in on this, he may really enjoy it. Yes i am saying masturbate. Explore your whole body though, find out what areas are sensitive to the touch, After-all the skin is the largest sex organ. There are many resources out there, everything from sensual massages to anal sex. These are educational materials and not porn. Have fun and enjoy your self e-mail me and i can give more info, if you are interested.

mika85302

Answer by mika85302 at 1:08 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• A lot of women don't have them until they are in their early to mid 20's ( IDK how old you are)

and most women will not have them with sex alone they/we need clitoral stimulation to get us there. Try a toy or have him touch you while you're having sex.

good luck :)

caitelinn

Answer by caitelinn at 4:44 AM on Jul. 23, 2009