What do you wish your child/children will always remeber about you?

What do you want your child/children to always remember about you when their grown up and have a family of their own???

I want my children to remember how much I love them and that I did everything for them.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:53 PM on Jul. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i want my children to keep their happy memories of the bed time stories we read every night, our trips to get frozen yogurt, and how we spend hours playing with bubbles.

well.. i guess those are the memories that their mommy will hold closest..
    rAbella

Answer by rAbella at 5:57 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• I want my children to remember movie night where we all laid out with sleeping bags, popcorn, candy and watch movies till we fall asleep.

I want them to remember that I will love them no matter what.

I want them to remember how much respect their Dad and I have for each other and respect their Spouses.

But most of all I want them to remember how much I love/loved them and I want them to be proud of the Mother I tried/try to be.

mommymine3

Answer by mommymine3 at 6:07 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• I WANT THEM TO HAVE A SMILE ON THEIR FACES WHEN THEY THINK OF ME, I WANT TO BE ABLE TO BRING BACK HAPPY MEMORIES, I WANT THEM TO REMEMBER MY UNDYING AND UNCONDITIONAL LOVE SO THEY TOO CAN SPREAD LOVE TO THEIR CHILDREN. I WANT THEM TO REMEMBER MY WORDS WHEN I HAVE OFTEN TOLD THEM THAT THERE IS NOTHING THEY CAN DO TO MAKE ME STOP LOVING THEM. I ALSO WANT THEM TO REMEMBER THAN FAMILY IS ALL THAT REALLY COUNTS IN THIS SCREWED WORLD WE LIVE IN.
    I HAVE MADE A JOURNAL FOR MY CHILDREN TO READ WHEN I AM GONE, I WANT NOTHING LEFT UNSAID, AND THEY KNOW I ALWAYS GET THE LAST WORD!!!!!

Answer by older at 6:12 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• I want them to remember:

That I loved them.
    That I may not have been perfect, but I tried to be a good parent.
    That I cared about their lives.
    That I never badmouthed their dad to them when they were growing up.
    That I tried never to speak down to them when they asked me "why?"
    Singing in the car.
    Hugs.
    Letting them dance in the rain, just to try it once.
    Water balloon fights.
    Homemade cookies right out of the oven.
    Laughing together.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 6:47 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Besides my love for them no matter what....my smile.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 6:47 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Besides my love for him, that I did the best that I could. That he is the most important thing in my life. That all my sacrifices were worth being his mom. That he was/is the best son anyone could ever have.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 7:11 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• aww these brought tears to my eyes!!! I also want my kids to remember how much love i have for them.And how I always did my best even if I made somemistakes. Also I especially want my daughter to remember how Ive taught her that she is a beautiful person inside and out .
    KaireasMommy

Answer by KaireasMommy at 7:56 PM on Jul. 21, 2009