Do you blow your nose on the inside of your shirt?

And then play with it once it gets rubbery?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:11 PM on Jul. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LOL! You're bored!...But here's a tidbit, my grandpa holds one nostril closed and shoots the boogers from the other out onto the floor.
    Gothiclovesick

Answer by Gothiclovesick at 6:12 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• No but I'll pick it out if it is really buggin me then play with it for awhile. gross i know!
    Anonymous

• No, can't say that I do. I had a uncle that would hock up stuff and spit it into the kitchen sink and stare at it for awhile. It always grossed me out.
    Anonymous

• Yuck! Absolutely no way! My husband will blow his nose when he's in the shower and my stomach turns every single time. I think I'd sniff forever if I didn't have a tissue or napkin to blow my nose in.
    Happywith2girls

Answer by Happywith2girls at 6:20 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• eww gross no but above poster I feel your pain my ex would blow his nose in his hand in the shower one time we were taking one together trying to get romantic and he did it I jumped out and went to bed mad lol

Anonymous

• You do know they make these pocket size packs of tissues for that...hell you can eat the damn tissue if you want...
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 7:30 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• LOL....NO! LOL....that is so gross just thinking about it! Oh great, now my nose is running. Thanks a lot....gotta blow. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:02 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Nope can't say I have ever done that but I do have a bad habit of picking my daughters nose which she hates but can't say I have played with it after. I am starting to think you might thowe?!?!?! LOL just kidding! Funny post thowe thanks for the laugh!
    nickynova

Answer by nickynova at 9:08 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• OMG, NO! I am disgusted with people sneezing in their shirts, blowing your nose into it is even worst!! LOL.
    sophiesmom07

Answer by sophiesmom07 at 10:22 PM on Jul. 21, 2009