What are our chances?

I see alot of posts and questions about having a boy or girl. I dont really care what I have I would just be happy to FINALLY be pregnant. But Im just curious. I have one girl and my DH has 2 girls. What are our chances of having a boy? It would be a nice change of pace lol.

belljaz

Asked by belljaz at 6:16 PM on Jul. 21, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• well its up to the daddy to decised what you get you only have a y chrom and the males has x and y but i say yall would more then likly end up with a girl but there is this new thing where you can get the x chro out of your DH sperm and be implanted with it make sure you have aboy. i have a 4 year old girl and i just had a little boy july 17th and i tell you boys are so different i have been peed on more in the last 3 day then i have inmy life. I hope you can get peed on too...lol good luck.
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 6:31 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Lol Im sure it will be girls the whole time for us but thanks. I hope maybe out of strick of luck we will get a boy but I wont hold my breath lol. I hope I get peed on too lol. I have raised girls my intire life. Its about time for a boy in my life some where lol.
    belljaz

Answer by belljaz at 6:36 PM on Jul. 21, 2009