Can someone tell me what Work at home united is?

I don't want to fill out the web sight for. I just want some serious simple details. Like what kind of business it is and what is the startup.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:35 PM on Jul. 21, 2009 in Money & Work

• It's melaleuca. Green cleaning products and some other stuff..... Look into them, there are plenty of posts about them here.
    motherofanaries

Answer by motherofanaries at 6:41 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Hey there! I work for Work At Home United and absolutely love what I do. Please respond to me personally, I would love to get you more info! Thanks
    Rebecca
    rebeccabowen@live.com
    Rebecca325

Answer by Rebecca325 at 7:20 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Melaleuca, great products, pretty pricey, you need to change stores, meaning switch everything you buy from a regular store to Melaleuca.

It depends how much it is to start on the promotion, i thought it was around $39 when there is no promotion, and to be eligible for commissions you have to spend around $100 worth of product That is commissionable.
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 7:37 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Why is it such a secret on the web?
    Anonymous

• I dont know, but i think its a foul tactic.
    Anonymous

• They go by a few names.
    Anonymous