Cervix Position?

I heard something awhile back about your cervix position while pregnant... I can't remember exactly what it was. I think it was something about if you felt inside of your vagina and could barely reach your cervix then that could mean possible pregnancy, but if your cervix was low and touchable then you were not pregnant? And also something about a closed cervix when pregnant?? Anyone know anything about this??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:51 PM on Jul. 21, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I haven't heard anything about that but you might want to google it you know you can find everything on there...almost...
    RCPerry511

Answer by RCPerry511 at 10:25 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• it all depends on the person my cervix lays low and the farther along in preg ive gotton the father my cervix moved down its been so low im not alowed to have intercourse with my hubby. the cervix stays closed during preg untill the pressure of the babys head starts to soften it up and thin it out. and thats all i know but you can go on diff parenting site they usually offer a ton of info or just ask your doc
    scholtzmma

Answer by scholtzmma at 11:55 PM on Jul. 21, 2009