Has anyone had placenta previa?

At my last doctor appt he told me that the placenta is covering the cervix. I am almost 24 weeks now and there is a chance it will correct itself but I was wondering if anyone out there had had this and if they would like to share their experience...

sunnymommy122

Asked by sunnymommy122 at 6:56 PM on Jul. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I did and thank God by 33 weeks it had corrected its self but it was scary I could not lift or work I was not allowed to work I was a STNA though it was hard but worth it my son was fine and healthy Good Luck hun

Anonymous

• I had that with my son, I went into labor with him at 28 weeks because the plecenta was so heavy it cause me to go into labor and erupted. It was really scary, We lost one of are twin boys because of it, Good luck hon and i hope it does correct its self and everything goes great. just make sure u always ask u doc about it.
    Anonymous

• i had it early on and i was on bed rest but it corrected itself and i was able to have a normal vaginal delivery
    MaciesMommy09

Answer by MaciesMommy09 at 9:28 PM on Jul. 21, 2009