TMI!! ladies with husbands that are not circumcised

ok so my hubby is not circumcised and it does not detach i was wondering if anyone elses hubby have this? also does this affect your orgasms? my hubby thinks i dont have orgasms because is skin does not detach do you think this could be the problem? thanks and please dont be mean iam just curious!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:58 PM on Jul. 21, 2009 in Health

• I'm not understanding. Are you saying the skin doesn't pull back? I always pulled my x's skin back first. I can't get orgasms with intercourse but it has nothing to do with his skin. I have had other lovers who were circumcised and they couldn't do it either. Have you had orgasms with other men who were circumcised? I'm just not picturing this. Sorry

Answer by admckenzie at 7:01 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• yeah i think it may be my hubby wasnt and then he got it done and now... wow,,,, i am not really sure the medical point of view on it though, u might want to google it and do some research about it
    Anonymous

• My significant other isnt circumsized and I dont think thats your problem. Many women cant orgasm just by sex alone. Try experimenting with what feels best. Some women need clitorial stimulation to orgasm, some women need multiple stimulations (nipples and clit, or nipples and vaginal). The only way I can come is with clitorial stimulation and it doesnt matter how good my SO feels, thats just not how I work. Maybe you just havent found what works for you. (Sorry if TMI).
    NightOwlMama

Answer by NightOwlMama at 7:04 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• OP_yes his skin dont pull back at all!! he is the only one i have been with so i dont know any difference?
    Anonymous

• you know, like 80% of woman (that could be a made up statistic) cant have a vaginal orgasm
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 7:37 PM on Jul. 21, 2009