• In the Spotlight:

TMI!! ladies with husbands that are not circumcised?

ok so my hubby is not circumcised and it does not detach i was wondering if anyone elses hubby have this? also does this affect your orgasms? my hubby thinks i dont have orgasms because is skin does not detach do you think this could be the problem? thanks and please dont be mean iam just curious!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:00 PM on Jul. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• just have more foreplay I cant lie I always wondered what it would be like to have sex with a man who was uncircumcised

Anonymous

• My ex-hubby was circumsized.

My ex-bf after him was not.

Sex was better with the bf than it ever was with the hubby. However, I think that was related more to skill and interest than a foreskin.

Lots of foreplay, try different positions, try manual stim during sex.... maybe a toy would help?

Can't help much in that arena - seems like the only time I have a hard time reaching O is when I'm flying solo.
    Anonymous

• My ex before my SO wasn't circumcised, but SO is. I can't really tell a difference, although my SO gives me much more orgasms than the ex did.
    Anonymous

• I've been with one of each and I have to say circumsized felt way better. JMO
    Anonymous

• I've had both. Hubby's just all around better in bed. But I didn't ever think of circed vs uncirced in pleasure. By detach, do you mean the skin just won't go back to show the head? I've actually read that uncirced gives that ribbed feeling like the her pleasure condoms..... I doubt the circ issue alone has anything to w/ the lack of orgasms. Try new things and work to get yourself in the mood. =)
    jus1jess

Answer by jus1jess at 8:10 PM on Jul. 21, 2009