sleeping.. (nervous mom, sorry)

ok, so probably a realllly stupid question, but I am a really nervous mom. It's normal for babies to sleep like ALOT right? Ever since I brought my baby home (1 month ago) she has been sleeping and awake about equal amounts of time, but recently she's been sleeping ALOT and more soundly.. so it's kind of throwing me off. She wakes up when she's hungry, so that's all good.

itsbree2you

Asked by itsbree2you at 7:03 PM on Jul. 21, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Children are such wondrous creations! Just when you get used to one routine they up and change it on you...lol. There will be MANY changes forthcoming that will catch you unaware. As long as your baby is not hurt, then there is no harm in change.
    Sleeping a lot of a good thing. It means that she likes her new home and finds it very comfortable. :) Try to sleep when she sleeps because she will be changing her routine again as she begins to stay awake for longer periods of time.
    Enjoy your new baby. ♥
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:54 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• yeah thats ok hon, she might be going through a growth spirte
    Anonymous