Omgosh im gaining soo much weight and im only 10 weeks pregnant!!!

okay when i conceived i think i was around 165 and now im like 182 and im only 10 weeks pregnant! what in the world is wrong with me!! i mean i excercise i walk everyday for at least an hour and i have fun and play with my 8 brothers and sisters, nothing crazy though but im active, and i eat healthy i eat plenty of fruits, vegetables, cereals, some meat here and there, eggs, salads, yogurts, i had one handful of chips the entire 10 week,s i dont really like them, hardly any candy or fast food, i drink lots of water and some oj everyday and a few other things but for the most part i eat pretty healthy and im not constipated i was regular and now im like super regular and i have no morning sickness, so why am i gaining all this weight? i mean when i think about the 3 times i saw my mom pregnant and the 3 times i saw my aunt pregnant they both got pretty huge!! so is the way i gain weight during my pregnancy somehow genetic??

RainbowFairyAli

Asked by RainbowFairyAli at 7:10 PM on Jul. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Watch your salt intake and drink plenty of water
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:15 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• it could be genetic, your metabolism might just slow way down when pregnant.
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 7:16 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• I dont even want to hear it I was 120 when I found out I was prego and when I delivered I was 220, thats a full hundred pounds dude, OMG never again LOL. I have no tips other than maybe not eating alot of bean and cheese burritos like I did.
    cainesmama

Answer by cainesmama at 7:33 PM on Jul. 21, 2009