When will this BS go away?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9V1nmn2zRMc&feature=player_embedded

Town Hall meeting in Delaware erupts over Obama's birth certificate...Woman claims she wants her country back, Republican congressman says he is a citizen...and she makes evenyone stand to say the pledge....

When will this ridiculous conspiracy theory end?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:15 PM on Jul. 21, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Isnt it funny how you HAVE to have your birth cirtificate to get a drivers license but not to be the president? wtf is that about?
    Anonymous

• Why would someone spend more than a MILLION dollars defending the right NOT to produce the original birth certificate, when he could simply produce the document to a US Judge for FREE, and put the rumor to rest?

If the government asked for my proof of identity, I have no trouble providing irrefutable proof. Maybe that's because I have nothing to hide! :oP
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:22 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

He DID show it and proved it to 3 courts

Anonymous

• Why would someone spend more than a MILLION dollars defending the right NOT to produce the original birth certificate, when he could simply produce the document to a US Judge for FREE, and put the rumor to rest? If the government asked for my proof of identity, I have no trouble providing irrefutable proof. Maybe that's because I have nothing to hide! :oP

He did, and released it publicly! The republicans are using this as fuel for the right wing extremists.

Anonymous

• http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/born_in_the_usa.html

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/citizen.asp
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 7:29 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• I should add to my above links that WHY ARE WE STILL TALKING ABOUT THIS...but why bother....GEEZ
    sweet-a-kins

• Releasing his birth certificate to a "friend" and to liberally biased FactCheck.org, does not constitute convincing disclosure on the matter. Why not produce it to the people and judges that are bringing these suits?

I don't buy it! But, he'll be out of office before they get to the bottom of this. I'm sure he;ll divulge all in his post Presidential book..."How I fooled 52% of the American Public!" LOL
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:31 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• sweets---you continue to talk about Palin and Republican shortcomings, and we get to talk about how horrible Obama is as a President and for this country, as well as his questionable birth certificate! LOL
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:32 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• He released the Short Form birth certificate not the Long Form. That is the problem. The Short Form can be obtained by anyone. They are issued for things such as home births and for births to US citizens born outside the US.

Sweet, you do know Obama has claimed birth in 2 different hospitals in Hawaii. One hospital he campaingned on and another hospital he claimed as his birth hospital in a letter congratulating them on 100 yr anniversary.

Release of the long form would solve all problems. IMO, release of the long form should have been mandatory a long time ago.

There is a case that is actually going to court because BO's lawyers dropped the ball and didn't show up for a court date. Interestingly enough the guy that brought the suit is the military guy fired from his job and kicked out of his deployment.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 7:37 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• http://www.indonesiamatters.com/2952/barry-soetoro/

This Indonesian link claims he was born in Kenya. I'm confused - I thought he said he was born in Hawaii?
    Oh, I don't even care any more - just take my whole damn paycheck and give it to someone who doesn't want to work.
    plylerjones

Answer by plylerjones at 7:38 PM on Jul. 21, 2009