Is it more

Of the Breast feeding moms that bash the formula feeding moms or Does the formula feeding moms also bash the Breast feeding moms?

I have seen alot of fights over this topic so It got me wondering.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:25 PM on Jul. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• NOBODY IS BETTER THAN ANYBODY THAT'S THE PROBLEM ON THIS SITE ... UGH !
    SGMAMI

Answer by SGMAMI at 7:28 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Why does anyone need to bash anyone for breastfeeding or formula feeding or anything else? What is the purpose of starting a post to determine who does more bashing? Why does everyone spend all their time on CafeMom worrying about who is bashing who for what?
    Anonymous

• I don't know but I think it's ridiculous. You would think that people wouldn't care as long as the child is being fed properly. What we as mothers need to do is concentrate that energy on the mothers who AREN'T caring for the children enough to even make a bottle of formula.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 7:29 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• I think it ultimately goes both ways. Although not everyone on either side bashes those on the other.
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 7:29 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• _____OP to get things Straight I also think it is stupid that people bash over how the babies eat I was Just talking to the DH one day and he asked so It got me wondering SORRY.
    Anonymous

• I think there are over inflated egos on both sides and both have done equal damage. It is kind of sad.
    Tawanda74

Answer by Tawanda74 at 7:32 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• i dont understand why FF moms would bash BF moms.. i can see BF moms saying like 'I DID THE BEST FOR MY BABY' and whatever but what can FF moms say... 'i didnt get saggy boobs?' LOL

i did FF so i'm not bashing, i just dont understand what FF moms could say
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 7:35 PM on Jul. 21, 2009