ME AND MY HOMIE

I HAVE A CLOSE HOMIE WE HAVE BEEN NOTHING BUT FRIENDS , I MET HIM WHEN HE WAS 16 I WAS 24, THRU OTHER FRIENDS , WELL 3 YEARS AGO I CONFESSED A CRUSH ON HIM NOT SEXUALLY BUT EVERYTHING ABOUT HIM , HIS HEART, MENTALITY, HE'S SUCH A NICE AND SWEET GUY , AND I LIKED THAT , WELL AT THE TIME 3 YEARS AGO WHENI TOLD HIM ALL THIS , HE REALLY DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING , WE CONTINUED TO BE FRIENDS. YESTERDAY HE TEXT ME ASKING ME WHAT I WAS DOING LATER AND SAID THAT HE WANTED TO TALK TO ME ALONE AND ASKED IF I WAS GONNA B ALONE I SAID I DIDNT KNOW BUT WHATS UP HE TOLD ME " IT'S SOMETHING WE TALKED ABT B4 AND I WANTED TO SEE IF IT WOULD HAPPEN , BUT JUST BETWEEN ME AND YOU DON'T TELL NO ONE . I WAS THINKING ABOUT ALOT OF STUFF WE TALKED ABOUT , WE TALK ALOT ABOUT ANYTHING , GUYS, GIRLS. MY DOC APPTS. EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING . WELL NOW HE IS BEING SHY AND ENDED UP NOT COMING OVER TO TALK TO ME WHICH IS WEIRD IDK WHAT 2 THINK? IM 28 HE'S 21

SGMAMI

Asked by SGMAMI at 7:26 PM on Jul. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• ok why is it any of your dam business if she wants to call anyone homie and shes 28???....who makes you so dam important to say what you should say at what age??? you dont want to say it then dont, dont go around judging people on what they should say or not according to their age...
    you didn't even answer the question!!!..lady you are koo-koo...just looking around for people to offend...that isn't mature enough to do at any age unless you are like 15...which i highly doubt...

second...dont listen to these people maybe it didn't work out with someone younger for them...doesn't mean it wont for you!!!

im 19 and i am mentally and emotionally way above my age...my hubby is going on 24...and that's why we work out...

age doesn't matter...look at the inside...

you will make the right decision...you have raised 2 beautiful kids and you are a great mother...you finally deserve someone if he is younger let it be....
    liz.vaca1

Answer by liz.vaca1 at 8:33 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Sounds like he needs to act like adult and grow up and what's this "MY HOMIE" crap for real your 28. Well maybe you two will be good together.
    Anonymous

• All I can say is that I am never dating a guy younger than me again....end of story.
    Anonymous

• I completely agree I will never date a guy younger then me EVER again.
    Anonymous

• YOU OBVIOUSLY DONT KNOW A HOMIE IS HAHAHAHA !! I THINK WE WOULD HE IS SOOOO CUTE AND SO AM I !!
    SGMAMI

Answer by SGMAMI at 7:34 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Dating a younger guy=disaster....IMO. I've NEVER had a good experience being with someone younger than me...it just doesn't turn out well. I want to be with a man, not a boy.
    Anonymous

• I KNOW THAT'S HOW I FEEL I WANT A REAL MAN , BUT I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT HE HAS TO SAY YET LOL ... I DON'T LIKE HIM LIKE THAT ANYMORE THO
    SGMAMI

Answer by SGMAMI at 7:45 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Can you not type in all caps? It's hard to read.
    Anonymous

• NO I CAN'T ...
    SGMAMI

Answer by SGMAMI at 7:54 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• I think he is 21 and most likely has a lot of more growing up to do..

A "real" man would communicate to you differently.

Personally if I was 28....him being 21 would do nothing for me.

There is no reason why you can not still talk to him and be friends.
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 8:25 PM on Jul. 21, 2009