maybe tmi but a little worried

ok so i am just wondering everyone is telling me that your boobs change and your nipples get dark and bigger the onnly thing that has happened to me is they a a little bit sore but they dont look any different is that normal?? also i am only 8 weeks along and all of a sudden last week my morning sickness and everything i had the very tender breasts all that went away should i be concerned???? im starting to worry a lot

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:38 PM on Jul. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• My boobs didn't change one bit.
    atjm0919

Answer by atjm0919 at 7:40 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Don't worry. My breasts didn't get darker at all. That happened my second pregnancy, but not the first. Funny thing-I have never gotten the dark line that goes down from your belly button! What they tell you is just the normal for most woman, not for everyone!
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 7:42 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• no i think every woman is different. So dont worry!! GOOD LUCK!!!
    irishmama0607

Answer by irishmama0607 at 7:43 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Mine didn't start actually looking any different until the last trimester. They grew, but it was such a slow growth that I didn't notice until I was up several cup sizes! The nipples didn't change color or anything until later on as well. You can ask your doctor of course if you are nervous and he/she will help put your mind at ease. I wouldn't worry too much though; still sounds like everything is going along normally.
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 7:43 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Irishmama0607 is right every woman is different. Don't worry it is ok you are only 8 wks pregnant. It will all be ok .
    homealone_10

Answer by homealone_10 at 8:02 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• mine would come and go also..and mine didnt start getting darker until the end of 2 trimester
    MaciesMommy09

Answer by MaciesMommy09 at 9:17 PM on Jul. 21, 2009