how was everyone's day

rose549

Asked by rose549 at 7:48 PM on Jul. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Full of stress...so right now, I am trying to destress...
    Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 8:04 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Extremely looooong.
    As soon as my daughter gets home from her friend's, I am going to bed.
    How was your day OP?
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:57 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• I haven't slept since 10am yesterday so my day is as *&%$#@! super as it can be! Thanks I needed to get that out.
    nickynova

Answer by nickynova at 8:57 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Very interesting. My pediatrician suggested that I give the two month old pedialyte from time to time to help with her congestion and we charged her milk. Anyway My 2 month old is suprisingly smart. She drink down the pedialyte with no problem, the crazy part is she refuses to drink her formula now, which she used to have no problem with. she fusses at me with her cooing sounds and turns her head. It was kinda funny earlier now I need some calgon..lol she finally took the bottle and went to sleep but she is something else. It's just so funny how she pushed the bottle out her mouth once she tasted the milk and as soon as I gave her a bottle of pedilyte she would drink again. Oh Lord I have trouble on my hands...time to get back into some yoga, I'm gonna need it.

mika85302

Answer by mika85302 at 11:57 PM on Jul. 21, 2009