send comments please

i'm 21 weeks pregnant my boyfriend is abusive i took pics of every mark he has put on me an date when an what happen to me.....i'm waiting on him to go back towork soon i plan on leqving him an moving home with my parents that live few hours away,but i'm worried he will try an take my baby when it comes he has treated my kids like shit and did not care i was pregnant an still he ait me...he dont have a job yet but he is trying at temp places we live in his dads basement becuz we lost our home becuz he would not work and i had to stop working becuz i was having problems wit this pregnancy....what aRE THE chances of him getting rights to this baby? can i jus leave move out of state lose touch and not get in trouble?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:52 PM on Jul. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• If you don't put him on the birth certificate you can, but if you ever try to get any type of assistance they will want to know his info so they can possibly go after him for child support. Pictures of bruises and all I'm not sure will be enough to prove they shouldn't contact him, you might need something more like a police report. Chances are very slim that he could actually take the baby away from you. He may get visitation but they don't take the baby away from it's mother often or easily.
    Anonymous

• He has no chance of getting rights to your child. Get away from this guy as soon as you can....you need a healthy environment for yourself and for your child. Go see and abuse counselor or go straight to the police. By the way, this is a great resource website.....www.hiddenhurt.co.uk....check it out. I found it very helpful.
    sophiafarris

Answer by sophiafarris at 7:56 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• You need to go straight to the Police now and get a report in. Or call 1-800-799-SAFE (7233) for support and to answer all of your questions. If he is abusive he will not get the baby. don't even worry about that. Please call now before he gets home.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:59 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• theres no way in hell he will get the baby, if u took pics and everything u need to go now and make a report..dont let him hurt you or ur baby hunny...he sounds like a man with no boundries and that is very dangerous...im so sorry u have to go through this...
    eSnA2008

Answer by eSnA2008 at 8:35 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Leave, go away, disappear. Have the baby somewhere else and don't put his name down on the birth cert. Don't contact him when the baby is born. Just get safe and keep your kids safe.

Good luck and be careful
    MichiMomma

Answer by MichiMomma at 9:10 PM on Jul. 21, 2009