I need a real at home job. Something I can do from my computer. I can't find anything that seems right. Help!

skybaby012001

Asked by skybaby012001 at 7:56 PM on Jul. 21, 2009 in Money & Work

• It might be helpful to read my blog.

tarasextraincome.blogspot.com
    tcarter1981

Answer by tcarter1981 at 8:00 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• m-avi

I have a couple of ideas for you:

1)  I have a started another work at home article series on eHow.  You can check what I have so far here in my Journal here at Cafemom:    Work at Home Series

2)  I have compiled a listing of computer jobs in my Blog, both Paypal paying jobs and other.  You can check that list out here:    Mavi's Home Work Blog
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:12 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Procard International can be done on the computer. You can also do it while you are completing you r everyday tasks.

Its free to start and your first enrollment starts your career at Procard International!

Once you activate you get free leads every month, even if you dont get any enrollments or activations one month.

Check out the careers tab on our site by clicking here.

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 8:15 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• I started an at home biz a few months back. I get to be home with my 2 little ones and earn an income at the same time. The comp I work with just recently won an award with the BBB so it is no scam! If interested, you can visit my website at www.beingunited.com or email me at rebeccabowen@live.com. I would love to answer any questions that you have! Thanks
    Rebecca
    Rebecca325

Answer by Rebecca325 at 8:39 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• You could join my team as a Pure Romance consultant and sell relationship enhancement products. That would allow you a chance to use your computer on a daily basis. Visit my website www.andreacarter.pureromance.com and check out our Starter Kit sale. This will be your own home business and will allow you the financial freedom you may be looking for right now. I've been doing this for almost a year and I love it.
    prbyandreac

Answer by prbyandreac at 8:49 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Our business is a turnkey business, you own your own business - two streams of income in one business opt... check it out at blessingsbegin.com
    BlessingsBegin

Answer by BlessingsBegin at 9:22 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• You can search the job boards for positions that match your skillset and have a telecommute option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org. Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization, I also do career and job search coaching. Feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions about resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview preparation.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:44 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• If you are looking to work from home and you don't want to sell, stock, or deliver any products you should know that the company I am with offers you your own website, free training and support and it is risk free. If you want to learn more go to www.workathomeunited.com/heathers
    nakoal87

Answer by nakoal87 at 12:14 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• I started looking online for jobs I could do from home and found some great places.  I have made a list of places that I have used (only free ones), I know they're all legit because I don't list them until I've been paid by them. Nothing to lose by looking, it's free to get started. You can see my list and details on these places at Work at Home Mom 

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:11 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• tcarter1981: I read your website as Taras sex train come! I thought it was a porno site! You might want to change that name lol!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:37 PM on Jul. 22, 2009