Can i be pregnant?

i ahve been off the pill for two months and i have never had an irregular period. This onth however i am already 5 days late.. Can anyone offer some advice on this subject>

mrs.stokes89

Asked by mrs.stokes89 at 8:02 PM on Jul. 21, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• have you taken any tests?
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 8:05 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• how would we know
    Anonymous

• she didn't ask you if you knew if she was pregnant she asked for some advice if you don't want to give it then dont comment find something better to do with your time then start trouble
    Anonymous

• the best thing to do would take a test. when i got off birth control it took me three months to get a period and then they had to regulate. have u had a period at all since uve been off birth control?
    ebrittian22

Answer by ebrittian22 at 10:52 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• I agree - I would take an at home test. Anything is possible.
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 11:30 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• take a clear blue preg test they work really good and if you dont want to do that just see if your habits have changed i was preg for 2 months b4 i finally took some test and found out why it seemed like all my habits had changed and why i was acting diff, and i got preg while i was on birth control.
    scholtzmma

Answer by scholtzmma at 11:37 PM on Jul. 21, 2009