can i drink a glass of wine if im 7months

bell724

Asked by bell724 at 8:19 PM on Jul. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Some people say 1 glass isnt a big deal and wont harm the baby and others will call CPS on you...so its really your judgment call.
    Cherrie522

Answer by Cherrie522 at 8:20 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• I got this info off the American Pregnancy Association website.

There is no known amount of alcohol that is safe to consume during pregnancy, but the more you drink, the more you raise your baby's chances of having problems.

Here's the link if you want to know more: http://www.americanpregnancy.org/pregnancyhealth/alcohol.html
    sandy_cheeks

Answer by sandy_cheeks at 8:22 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• You CAN. You CAN drink a whole bottle if you want. I just don't think it's wise. You're almost done with your pregnancy, just wait. JMO.
    Anonymous

• yes, one glass.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:35 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• If you want to put your baby at risk then go ahead, but it'd be wise to wait till you're not pregnant anymore.
    sandy_cheeks

Answer by sandy_cheeks at 9:11 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• omg...one glass wont hurt ur baby....enjoy a glass of wine hunny red wine is really good for ur uterus actually..ask any ob.
    eSnA2008

Answer by eSnA2008 at 9:32 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• go for it! your almost done anyway. my OB told me it wont hurt to drink one.
    Anonymous