HELP!!!

I dont have insurance and i think i could be pregnant. The test comes out negative but I would feel better if I seen a doctor can someone please help. I looked up public aid but i didnt see anything that would help me in my situation...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:19 PM on Jul. 21, 2009 in Health

• look up a christian crisis pregnancy center in your area....they give a free test
    or go to the health dep, it may not be free but will be WAY cheaper than going to a reg doc
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 8:21 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Look under Family Planning, or Planned Parenthood.

Or just wait and take another test
    Cherrie522

Answer by Cherrie522 at 8:21 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Google "Community Health Centers" to find the master Web site of government-run health clinics that will see anyone, regardless of their ability to pay. You can drill down to find the location of a clinic near you.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:07 PM on Jul. 21, 2009