is it just me?

i really don't like watching movies with nudity in them. at all. it makes me uncomfortable watching these women who don't have saggy boobs or extra flabby skin on their stomach from being stretched out during a pregnancy. it makes me feel like i look crappy, and i don't like my husband to watch it either cause i feel like he probably wishes i looked like those women in the movies. am i the only one who doesn't like nudity in movies? it seem like i can't watch too many movies anymore cause they all have it. i mean, i can handle it if its just a small part, but sometimes it just gets unnecessarily drawn out.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:21 PM on Jul. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't really have a problem with it personally. I wasn't a silicone Barbie before my husband met me, and I'm certainly not one now, and he loves me just the same. Movies are all just fantasy, and a real man wants real women, not the image depicted in those movies.
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 8:27 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• I don't like it, nor do I like it when my man looks at it and I told him that, but he respects me enough to look oway not always but if it's a long scene he will look oway.
    Pretty much almost every rated R movie has nudity and it's annoying if I want to see titts and ass I can rent a porno why stick it in almost all of the movies, but I guess sex sells BS.
    so your no alone
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 8:30 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• i love it. my hubby will watch snips of nudity in movies unlike me that will sit there and watch a XXX hard core porn and enjoy it. i dont care what i look like i just know that when it coems to the bed i am pleaseing my man just as much as that female up on that tv screen
    lydiamama

Answer by lydiamama at 8:32 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Rated R...means Tits and Ass.....Ofcourse...

It probably would not bother me if it was equal...equal in the sense that they showed men nude like they show women.

Maybe men could feel what some women feel.

I too do not like to see nudity or a sex in a movie, it makes me feel uncomfortable.....
    I do not think thay my fiance sits there and wants me to look like that, but there have been times
    in the begining of our relationship that made me wonder..

So to answer your question it is not just you....
    I is ashame what this world has come to.....nudity....women being nude or wearing no clothes is
    all over the place...just look in the food store..
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 8:46 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• It does bother me to watch it with other people, even my husband. If there's a scene with nudity and I'm by myself, I might get a little giggly, but if I am with other people I feel distinctly uncomfortable. Not really because anyone is perfect or not perfect or because of anything to do with my body, but more just because I think certain parts of the body are private and I feel weird viewing someone else's private parts. I guess I'm just sort of modest.
    Anonymous