Having a bad day?

If your having a bad day... what is it that is making it so bad? i feel like im having the worst day ever and wonder if im having the worst day over everyones bad day. tell me your bad day... please im sure i feel crappier than everyone here

lydiamama

Asked by lydiamama at 8:29 PM on Jul. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think it's ok that you are having a bad day. it's going to happen. And, yes..I hate them too. I have been stressed out on situation here at home. It has to do with the workforce and why do people who are in higher positions feel the need to belittle others. I don't understand people like that. There are honest people that work so damn hard at their jobs and get shit kicked in their face. Anyway, I can't elaborate more than that...so I hope your bad day turns into a good day... =)

Anonymous

• Ok here goes I ran out of my sleeping pills last night so yeah no sleep layed there for 3 hours just when I think I am about to fall asleep the loudest thunderstorm I have ever heard happens. So yeah now EVERYONE is up kids,husband, and neighbors it is only 4am so for lack of a better word I am screwed husband leaves for work at 6am me with no sleep has to spend the rest of the day chasing a 4 year old and a one year old lack of sleep for me leads to migraines so I have been trying to have enough streangth and energy in me to keep up with the kids and the house...........and spongebob! Husband is working late even greater for me all I want to do is SLEEP I am beyond cranky but that's about it anyways I am sorry you are having a bad day to I just keep reminding myself tomorrow is a new day and dame well be a better day!
    nickynova

Answer by nickynova at 8:40 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Bad days happen. Bad months happen. Bad years happen. I will share my bad month with you if you think it will help you feel better. I moved on July 4th. July 6th hubby took off for a week to a retreat he had to go to for school. Few hours after he left I felt like crap, went to the drs and was told I had swine flu. I have two toddlers, and was all alone. I was feeling great friday when hubby got home, but woke up saturday unable to breathe. Went to drs, was told I had pneumonia. Felt like crap again for awhile. Sunday My mom calls, and the person they had got to take care of my grandma while they were on vacation hadn't shown up, and could I please come take care of her for the last few days of their vacation. I pack the kids in the car and drive 2 hours to my parents. Yesterday, I ate something bad and had tear rendering stomach pain. Just found out my parents will be gone an extra day.
    Hope your day gets better!!
    avpriddis

Answer by avpriddis at 8:47 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Just so you know though, I am happy. It's been hard, and it's been a pain, but I know it will pass. Just a week and half before I get 4 days with no kids, just hubby and me in Vegas!!!! Life has it's ups and downs
    avpriddis

Answer by avpriddis at 8:49 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• I'm not having a bad day, although I went to the dentist and found out that two of my fillings have failed so I have to have the old ones drilled out and the teeth refilled. I hate that, and the bill is over $500. :(
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 8:49 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• my two week old had day and night confused..sleeps all day up ALL night.. my FIL has my nephew over at his house and shows up to our house this morning and drops him off to spend the day with me... as if i am not busy enough with a 2 week old and a 17 month old... my nephew is 9 years old and doesn't want to eat anything i have in the house because his parents never cook and live off of subway and mcdonalds..so he is complaining that he is bored and hungry the whole day and i'm in no mood to entertain due to lack of sleep... so this afternoon i load the three boys up and have to go grocery shopping... On top of that i also had to take them to the dr office my 2 week old had his circumcision today... all i want to do is go to bed!!... hope tommorow is a better day..
    yas_marie_87

Answer by yas_marie_87 at 9:01 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• My SS fed the cats ON my laundry this morning. That set me off. I've just felt pretty edgy from then on in. I guess its not one of my worst days, but I've wanted to rip someones head off ALL DAY LONG!!
    Anonymous

• yes, yes i am. my kids are grounded, they are driving me nuts. my dd broke her blinds completely off. my cats have been going nuts. i'm tired, but i woke up late. i got burnt by bacon grease. i'm out of cookies and cream ice cream. there are too many stupid people on cafemom. my kids are driving me nuts. my kids are driving me nuts. did i say my kids are driving me nuts?
    navyma23

Answer by navyma23 at 9:24 PM on Jul. 21, 2009