just curious!!??!!

I was on here the other night & read a post about pregnancy or trying to conceive & a woman said she pretty much knew she was prego the second it happened. So im just curious on IF you honestly know when you got prego & "felt it" what did you feel & is it really even possible to feel prego THAT soon, as in like a day or that night?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:40 PM on Jul. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I don't know. I knew I was pregnant at about 2 weeks because I had been throwing up for 4 days straight. But I have know idea if someone could just feel it right when it happened.
    TeriMelisa

Answer by TeriMelisa at 8:47 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• My husband and I didn't plan our son and daughter. Now we're trying for three. So, in my experience of trying and not trying, there is no way to tell the moment it happens. It takes hours for the "meeting" to take place anyway:)
    zumbafan

Answer by zumbafan at 8:51 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• I personally didn't know until about 6 weeks. All my symptoms were just like regular PMS, cramps and whatnot. The only difference was Major breast tenderness, that was why I took the pregnancy test.
    kikikiki

Answer by kikikiki at 8:57 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• I knew when I had gotten prego with my little angel, i remember taking a prego test at 2 weeks prego and really i had no reason to, no symptoms, and when i did it was blank, so 2 weeks later i tried it again, and wala, im prego.
    newmom092009

Answer by newmom092009 at 9:00 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• I honestly don't know how anyone could know the very "second" it happens. I imagine if you have distinctive signs you could know within a week or two maybe. I didn't know bc I was told I couldn't have kids so I wasn't expecting anything, and was almost 12 weeks before I found out lol!
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 9:01 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• yes i knew i remember asking my SO to go buy a prego test so we can test he was surprised by me asking but he quickly said ok. well when i took the test taadaa it said i was prego for some reason i just knew i was prego i had no symptoms or anything i just knew i guess. and it was even a week before my missed period and i just knew.
    maris1192

Answer by maris1192 at 9:06 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• I found out at about 2 weeks because I had pain almost like ovulating and when I took a test it was positive. The night I got pregnant with my dd my husband said I think you will be pregnant now and sure enough I was, but with my second pregnancy I found out after I missed my period.
    Abbysmommy321

Answer by Abbysmommy321 at 9:08 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Honestly the 2 times i have been preg I knew the moment it happened. I know it sounds weird but the sex was different it was like the climax was the greatest ever and with this one it was almost like I could feel him climax a lot more than usual. I tried to tell me self i imagined it but 2 weeks later I had a little voice in my head saying "you're pregnant" to which i blurted out NO lol I was at work and no one knew what i was talking about but the next day i tested and it was positive. The only thing i can say for me is i am very in tune with my body and i am ultra sensitive. I can feel what i can only imagine are the sound waves from the internal ultrasound (it feels like a vibration it has happened every time i get one of those I have had quite a few) so it might be that i am that sensitive being the reason i knew.
    Alie1313

Answer by Alie1313 at 12:11 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• I am 12 weeks pregnant with my first child and I knew 2 days after I got pregnant that I was pregnant I took a test a week later and it was invalid. My only symptom was being tired but being a college student who worked full time I ignored that symptom but I KNEW i was pregnant its intuition not a science.
    Felisha_09

Answer by Felisha_09 at 12:40 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• I knew with my second the minute it happened. We had been trying and I just knew. My third was a surprise and I was shocked!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:14 PM on Jul. 22, 2009