Most Beautiful Babies In America Book. Has anyone heard of the book?

I put my daughter in a baby photo contest and then I got an e-mail about her being in the book. Is this a scam has anyone else had any expreience with this?

Asked by mandy444 at 8:44 PM on Jul. 21, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Did you do the photo contest over the internet? I am always very skeptical of those myself and will not enter them at all. Google the company or contest site and see what you come up with, that may give you some clues. you could also try to check it out on and see if there has been anything registered on there.

• I did it too, she was put in and I felt it was a scam...... I think they wanted like $50 for each copy of the book. plus they have a LOT of babies in there... i just didn't feel right about doing it!

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 8:48 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Yeah, I think every baby is put in the book. Definitely a scam!

Here's a link to someone who researched it. You really should google it and find out some more about it. It seems like a scam to me.

Answer by caitxrawks at 8:57 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• I think you get that stuff from the Great American baby contest (or something like that) and while it's not maybe a scam... they will put your baby in a book.... but you are just paying them to do it

Answer by AmiJanell at 9:46 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• my aunt sent them her son's picture and he was accepted too. i think they just tell all the moms that their babies are in the book just to get them to buy a 60$ book.

• Yeah they want you to pay like 60 $. I think its a scam to I tired researching it on google and didnt really get anywhere. Thanks for all your input!

Answer by mandy444 at 12:07 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• I keep getting them through my email. A couple of years ago when my first daughter was 1 I got one of them letters and wanted to by one but didn't have the money. Know through email they want me to buy one with a credit card I don't have one. I wonder if they sell it in the stores? It might be cheaper that way.

Answer by elizabethsmom27 at 11:47 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• It is a scam. Check out this site...

Don't send them any money! You'll never get a book...

Answer by joyfulscrapper at 12:50 PM on Dec. 21, 2009

• I entered my daughter too. They weren't selling me a book but they were selling me a plaque That's almost 40 Bucks. I just started looking up the book and the contest and this the first thing I stumbled upon. I'm going to keep looking and see what i come up with.

Answer by beauwonder at 12:31 PM on Apr. 5, 2010