Have you ever left the dinner dishes in the sink just so you would have something to do tomorrow?

I cleaned all day today. My mil wanted my boys today so I had the house to myself for seven hours. I don't think I have ever had that much time alone since my kids were born. Anyway, the house is clean. I just a a couple loads of laundry to do but I don't really count that since laundry is never ending. Anyway, we ate dinner and I thought, I will just leave those in the sink so I have something to do tomorrow. Then I laughed at myself and thought that is ridiculous, but I left them there anyway. lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:01 PM on Jul. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No, but I have left them there out of pure laziness then regretted having them to do tomorrow. LOL
    MansfieldMomma

Answer by MansfieldMomma at 9:02 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• lol I wouldnt say thats the reason why I have left dishes in teh sink but from now on when someone asks thats what I'll tell them LOL
    katiekruschke

Answer by katiekruschke at 9:03 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• yeah, I've never had to leave something just so I'd have something to do the next day!! I envy you!!
    Anonymous

• I HAVE! I get so bored during the day that if I have nothing to do when my daughter naps I will go crazy!
    nickynova

Answer by nickynova at 9:04 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• No i just leave dishes in the sink because I'm too tired and lazy to do them some nights. LOL I get it in the morning. But it is nice to wake up to a clean kitchen which is why I try to get them done at night.
    CinderAmethyst

Answer by CinderAmethyst at 9:15 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• No but I'm really weird about bugs and bacteria building up in my kitchen. I have however left laundry to do and other small chores around the house! I hate being bored!
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 9:15 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• lol I think I would have done them the night before just to have a lazy day the next day. That is just me though I have not had a lazy day in a long time.
    Princess_Sarah7

Answer by Princess_Sarah7 at 9:42 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• No, the dishes usually get left in the sink because I would rather spend the evening with my husband than worry about the dishes..there are only so many hours left in the day once he gets home from work and we try to make that family time.
    mag12305cmg

Answer by mag12305cmg at 9:49 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• I always leave the dinner dishes in the sink until the next day. Like mag12305 I don't like wasting time that my husband is home doing dishes.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 9:54 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• I just want to get my house clean!
    ShellyOtterkin

Answer by ShellyOtterkin at 9:55 PM on Jul. 21, 2009