Pissed Off...do you do this too?

When my SO pisses me off, even if the house is a huge mess, I choose not to clean. He can do it, in my opinion. Does anyone else do this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:23 PM on Jul. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• No, it would never get done, lol. Seriously though, if dh makes me mad I take some time to cool off and then we talk about it, and it's over and done with. He's the same way so it works out great for us.
    Anonymous

• That is kindof funny because when my fiance makes me mad...

All I do is clean...........I have to keep myself busy if I am angry...
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 9:27 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• no i usually can't have sex with him until my feelings are straight and resolved. so he realises just how upset i must be when i can't or won't have sex with him.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 9:27 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• YES. lol
    i've been on strike and he's recognized that.

right now, he doesn't work & neither do i. if he can't handle his share of taking care of the kids, then i'm not going to do the housework. i refuse to do it ALL.
    Anonymous

• lol! I go on strike all the time!
    MichiMomma

Answer by MichiMomma at 9:28 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Pfff....I might if I thought it would make any difference. You should see his office and the garage. They are a huge mess, because those are "his"areas and I don't clean them. I figure if I am cleaning the other 5 rooms in the house plus the 2 bathrooms, I am already doing my share.

If I am really mad at him, I won't speak to him.

honeyb3

Answer by honeyb3 at 9:36 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Anything my husband tells me to do, I don't do (when in an argument, that is). No one tells me what to do and I'm so stubborn it sometimes gets me in trouble. I don't care.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 9:39 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Yeah, I wish I could do this. If my HD pisses me off I have to clean. If you come to my house and all the clothes are put away, every room in the house is clean, the kids are bathed and there is a huge meal being cooked, the next thing you will want to know is what he did. It is so funny to have friends and family come to the house. They can tell as soon as they walk in the house if things are okay. My once told my DH that he needs to piss me off every day if he wants a clean house. I told my DH if he wants to be a single man then he can piss me off every day.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 9:39 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Yes, if I can stand it.
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 9:48 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• yeah that's mature.
    Anonymous