where is a good place to go on vacation while pregnant?

Me and my boyfriend are thinking about taking a week long vacation in sept/oct. i''d love to go, but i'm going to be 5/6 months pregnant with twins. wheres a good place to go that i'm actually going to have fun.

baileyxbee

Asked by baileyxbee at 9:27 PM on Jul. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• anywhere...lol. get ur hubby to rent a bcabin on the beach and just sit back and relax!! congrts on ur twins!!
    eSnA2008

Answer by eSnA2008 at 9:30 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Somewhere with room service, massage and a very comfy view!
    sweetphoenix529

Answer by sweetphoenix529 at 9:44 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Anywhere. I went camping in a tent when I was 6 months and had a blast. It was so different from my everyday life it actually took my mind off how miserable I was.
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 10:39 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• As long as it's not hot, you'll have fun. I love the sunshine and spend 95% of my summers tanning. But I went to Cali last month for 3 weeks and I was MISERABLE. The heat made me throw up in the store and it was only like 99 degrees out, I almost blacked out and on my way down I threw up all over the cash register.....no bueno. I was 20-23 weeks.
    momma_shuler

Answer by momma_shuler at 10:57 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• we are going on vacation the first week of Oct. I will be about 30 weeks, we are going to stay at our timeshare.. hang by the pool (Florida) and just relax, theres also lots of kids activities for my son to do so it should be fun!
    jenntysmom

Answer by jenntysmom at 9:30 AM on Jul. 22, 2009