• In the Spotlight:

my daughter has been crying for hours. helppppp

i have a two month old and she has been crying for hours. the only time shes quite is when i hold her or feed her.i have called the doctor on call and all they just told me to bring her in tomorrow.ive tried everything,walks,passifcier,swaddling.everythng is there any other ways of soothing ?

hellllp.

kadybby

Asked by kadybby at 9:38 PM on Jul. 21, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Try running a vacuum, try giving her infant gas drops?

Anonymous

• When was the last time she ate and had a bowel movement? If she is feed and dry and not constipated try going for s walk or car ride, my son loves baths so I would bathe him and he would mellow out. HTH.
    LJSMOM31

Answer by LJSMOM31 at 9:42 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• she just had one about an half hour. we went on a walk and as soon as we got home she was right back at it again.

i gave her gas drops but they dont seems to be helping
    kadybby

Answer by kadybby at 9:45 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Have you tried taking her for a car ride?
    GailllAZ

Answer by GailllAZ at 9:47 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• take her for a drive, when my son was fussy, my husband and I would go for a ride and he would fall right to sleep...ya know, looking back, I cherish those rides...I thought it was cute how he would fall asleep for about 45 mins then he was fine...
    Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 9:48 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Has she had a cold lately? Temp, anything? Could you try to give her some infant tylonal or motrin maybe something hurts?
    klpeter

Answer by klpeter at 9:50 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Sometimes a baby just needs to cry. anf first off give you baby to someone to hold DS/SO and you go take a walk around the block and calm down too and let them take the baby for 10 minutes you will be surprised once you calm down so will they.
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 9:53 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• maybe a car ride? my mom said that car rides always put me to sleep when i was a little baby but who knows. i am due in a couple months with my first so im kind of learning lol. it doesn't hurt to make a suggestion though, i guess.
    YoucancallmeGod

Answer by YoucancallmeGod at 9:59 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• ive tried car rides,but when the car stops she starts again.
    my boyfriend just feel asleep with her and shes asleep for now....
    thanks everyone
    kadybby

Answer by kadybby at 10:03 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Try putting her in her carseat and put her on the dryer(running). The vibrations sometimes help along with the noise if you have an old crappy dryer like mine...
    Try the vacuum if you haven't already.
    BambiF

Answer by BambiF at 10:05 PM on Jul. 21, 2009