What do you use when you run out of TP?

In my house we use paper towels or baby wipes...when we're desperate we've used coffee filters lol. How about you? What's the weirdest thing you've used in a pinch?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:10 PM on Jul. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I've never had to improvise like that (yet!) but this store that I worked at had our entire system messed up bc someone used a t-shirt when the restroom ran out of TP and then tried to flush it. It was a huge mess! UGH!
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 10:13 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• It happened once, at night. We used baby wipes. Now we stock up on toilet paper at BJs!
    sophiesmom07

Answer by sophiesmom07 at 10:15 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• I am smart enough not to run out of TP thanks!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 10:18 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• I had to pee before getting into the shower once and no TP! I used the panties I had just taken off! Hey desperate times call for desperate measures. Now if it had been #2 then I probably would have had to waddle to the kitchen and get napkins.
    Mamasita98

Answer by Mamasita98 at 10:19 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• paper towels, but I never thought about baby wipes! great idea! LOL
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 10:25 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• baby wipes, my underwear I just took off (like poster ahead of me), I even used washclothes. I know that sounds gross but I rinse them out and then put them in the white hamper to be bleached anyways.
    Once at a college party I pooped (didn't know I had too!) and there was no tp around so I used a sock that was lieing on the floor. I was just there partying and knew I would never go back!! sorry for the sucker that found it in the tub the next morning. but more sorry for my ass that had to get wiped with it.
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 10:29 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• OK this is totally gross but my fiance's mom does the house flip thing(buy a crappy house and make it nice to sell for profit) Anyways there wasn't any TP but there was a rag/old towel. My fiance pooped and couldn't find anything so he used the towel.
    I don't run out of TP, I always buy the jumbo pack and get a new one when we have like 2 of the 4-packs left. (jumbo pack comes w/ a few, like 6, 4 packs inside of the bigger wrapper)
    Anonymous

• had to use rags/wash clothes, just throw them in the laundry after using.
    MissHeidi0304

Answer by MissHeidi0304 at 10:36 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• LOL I luckily haven't run out yet! It's something I am paranoid about so I usually buy some TP every week when I get my groceries! If I am in a public bathroom I will run to the next stall, pants around my ankles! One time it took me 3 tries to find one with TP! HAHA
    tangyh

Answer by tangyh at 10:40 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

So you were running around the public restroom pants around your ankles?? That's freaking hilarious... Had I of walked in I would've busted out laughing not gonna lie
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 10:52 PM on Jul. 21, 2009