Is it cheating if you think about the one who got away?

When you are with the one you ended up with?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:22 PM on Jul. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• no it's not cheating

Answer by admckenzie at 10:23 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• no
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 10:25 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• No I think we will always wonder if the grass is greener on the other side. Or what could have been. So many what-ifs. Me and everyone I know has those same thoughts. I think it would only be cheating if you started going too far, like trying to reconnect with him or doing anything with him you wouldn't want your current SO to see.
    tangyh

Answer by tangyh at 10:33 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• I don't think its cheating. I wonder a lot how my life would be different if I'd stayed with my ex's. but I love my husband daughter so much, there's no question who I'm happier with.
    nico409ant

Answer by nico409ant at 11:33 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• I think at some point in time everyone thinks about someone from their past. They wonder how different their life would be if they were still together. They think about good times and bad ones. Usually this happens if they are going through a rough stint with their SO. I don't think there is anything wrong with it. There have been many times I wondered where my life would be. But I know that I would not have the kids I have today. I would not be with the wonderful man I call my husband and I fall in love with him even more.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 11:49 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• i KNOW how my life would be if i stayed with my kids dad...but i chose my husband and now its a choice i have to live with....would i go back if i had the chance....HELL YEAH!
    krazi_beautyful

Answer by krazi_beautyful at 12:53 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• Not exactly! But, if your like me consider yourself lucky. I felt that way while married to my ex. We split the same day "the one who got away" split from his now ex. We then found out the other was single and started hanging out at the same places. The rest is history! We're going on 10 years and cooking #4 as we speak! Some times the grass is greener on the other side of the fence.

*I'm not saying you should leave your husband though.

**I just know from my own experience you either are just wondering...what if..or you feel it in your soul. It's up to you to figure that out!
    luvbnmomnwife

Answer by luvbnmomnwife at 7:53 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• its emotionally and spiritually cheating
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 9:36 AM on Jul. 22, 2009