my 3 month old has just started taking like 5 or six thirty minute naps during the day. it is frustrating because he used to sleep 10-12, 2-3, and 5-7 almost every day. is there something i can do to get him to sleep longer strethes?

amieenewmom

Asked by amieenewmom at 5:11 PM on Jun. 22, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Yes. Try to get him to nap twice or once a day. It is hard. My eldest used to nap twice a day when he was a baby and my youngest only napped once during the day. He would nap from like 12-3.
    Lainee21106

Answer by Lainee21106 at 5:55 PM on Jun. 22, 2008

• You have to learn to put your baby on your schedule. Don't let him fall asleep at feedings, tire him out by playing with him before he naps and he might nap longer. Also, make sure everything is done before you but him down. He falls asleep and doesn't have a fresh diaper on, change it and put him down. That should give you a little more time. Hope it helps!
    NomadSara

Answer by NomadSara at 5:55 PM on Jun. 22, 2008