Do you ever exchange favors with your SO?

I massage his back for 15 mins, he does my feet for 15 mins. Do you ever do that? Maybe not massages.... hmmmm maybe one day SO gets up with the kids the next day you do? Or dinner, bath, bed time, grocery shopping?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:41 PM on Jul. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• hahaha I do you ...you do me ;-)
    Anonymous

• Yes.. when our kids were smaller we took turns with Sat and Sun mornings sleeping in, helping them brush their teeth, bath time, etc.. Not as much now as the kids are more self sufficient!
    scout575

Answer by scout575 at 10:45 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Isn't him helping with the kids.....bath, stories, bed time.....supposed to be part of his Responsibilities? Not favors for you? That's bonding he is missing out on. LOL But I would never let him be in charge of the grocery shopping LOL
    MissHeidi0304

Answer by MissHeidi0304 at 10:45 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Yes, and I have a really nice pair of brown boots to show for it.
    Anonymous

• "Isn't him helping with the kids.....bath, stories, bed time.....supposed to be part of his Responsibilities? Not favors for you?"

It's both, but someone's tired butt has to get up to do it. Usually dh does bath time, but sometimes he rather do dishes than deal with that craziness.

We generally have our own "areas" but sometimes we trade off. Having assigned tasks is better for us than not having a plan.
    happytexasCM

Answer by happytexasCM at 11:15 PM on Jul. 21, 2009