Does Caster oil work to induce labor

just want to know looking for diff things to try i want to know if it actually works

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:56 PM on Jul. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• dont believe the hype...all i did was pooped my brains out. lmao.
    brodysmama23

Answer by brodysmama23 at 10:58 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• NO it dont work, but if you happen to get lucky and go ino labor after taking it, you will poop all over the nurses and doctors.
    Anonymous

• People think it does but studies don't show that it does.
    GailllAZ

Answer by GailllAZ at 10:58 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• I am not sure if it does or not, but its not good for the baby... it can cause them to pass their first baby poop early, and then they are floating around in there with poop, getting in their system. If you are considering it, I know its hard to wait until the baby is ready, but for your baby's sake, just wait.
    Anonymous

• my MIL used castrol oil for my SO and he pooped. So when she went in they decided baby was in distress and she had an emergency C. I do not recommend it, she didn't either!!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 11:08 PM on Jul. 21, 2009