Is anyone else...

appalled by the new show 'Toddlers and Tiaras'.

I have always been quite sickened by babies in make-up an hairspray. What are these parents thinking?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:04 PM on Jul. 21, 2009 in Entertainment

• I agree that it is apalling as well as disturbing, sickening, etc. Poor little girls. I want to instill so much more in my child than to be so superficial and to think she has to look a certain way to be considered pretty by others. It's really awful!!
    Senae

Answer by Senae at 11:25 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• I actually haven't seen or heard of that show. It does drive me crazy when babies are in make-up and such.
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 11:06 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• not heard of the show but I agree, it's not a good way to jump start a kid's self esteem. Jean Benet Ramsey....
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:08 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• I saw the commercial for it and in all honesty...I didn't know who needed a smack worse...the kids...or the MOMS!!! That kind of stuff makes me want to puke!
    daisy521

Answer by daisy521 at 11:44 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• I remember wanting to do pageants & talent shows as a kid... but as an adult - I can't believe what these kids go through! They are sex symbols!!! This is completely ridicules! Just wait till these little girls are teenagers and have that sense of 'entitlement' & they try to tell them no about ANYTHING!
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 3:08 PM on Jul. 22, 2009