Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I have to go to court Aug 5th for child support what should I expect?

Hey ladies my no good baby father do not have a job, so when we go to court I wonder what the judge is going to order him to pay. I heard $50 a month which is not much at all. I live in North Carolina and he resides in Virginia but he has to come down here to go to court with me. Now he has money!!! evem though he don't have a job and he hasn't given me a dime for my daughter who is about to be 6months in a few days. He stay going on road trips with his girlfriend and her kids and the pictures are all over their myspace pages Should I print them out and bring them to court? to show the judge that he has some type of moneysince he's expensing these trips but he don't do anything for our child. Please tell me what's the best way to handle this in court so that I can get the most money out of his deadbeat ass.

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 11:26 PM on Jul. 21, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

Answers (2)
  • sadly they will only go off his income call your local child support and ask them what the standard order is I live in Ohio and standard order here is $189 a month but when i went to court I got a surprise my order was $50 because he had children who lived with him so they could only order $50 Good Luck I hope you nail his ass to the wall hun


    Answer by Anonymous at 11:33 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

  • Don't print the pictures, because they don't prove anything other than the fact that they go on trips. They are not proof that he paid a single cent toward the expenses of those trips.

    And, get off of her page!!!! Why are you keeping tabs on him via MySpace?

    Answer by CarolynBarnett at 11:34 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.

Next question in Babies (0-12 months)
He won't eat real food!

Next question overall (Health)