need help finding a pacifier

m son is on a 6 month and up pacifier. he is 8 months ol but acts lik the pacifier is to small for his mouth when he sucks on it its like its to small. does anyone know of any pacifiers that are made larger. he s on the MAMs now we are trying to keep him on one thats rounded like that because he doesnt like anything else and wont take to them i ave tried the nuks because i know they make biger ones but he hates thouse he wasgivin one at bith and he just wouldnt take it. and still wont. so if anyone knows of any tat are rounded and go to bigger sie please let me know thanks

mom-to-be21

Asked by mom-to-be21 at 11:33 PM on Jul. 21, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I can't help with this. We took our son's paci away at six months old to keep him from getting dependent on it.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 11:49 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• as far as I know, those are the biggest. It was all I could find.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:37 AM on Jul. 22, 2009