What to do???

I have to keep my daughter up all night because she is having a sleep deprived EEG tomorrow. I'm already feeling sleepy...lol. I need coffee. What can we do she won't last all night. I thought maybe finding a place where you can see the sun rise and take her to watch the sun rise. IDK what to do in the mean time...lol. Any ideas?

luvmygrlz

Asked by luvmygrlz at 11:39 PM on Jul. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Active things, whatever you can do to help her stay awake, so movies and music are probably out, so is reading. So, depending on age (well not really cause i love to do this) take some peanut butter, mix in some powdered sugar, OK alot of powdered sugar, until it becomes a playdough, edible playdough. Umm, color together, play a video game together, anything that takes thought and action.
    Petie

Answer by Petie at 11:42 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Cool bath. (NOT cold, but slightly uncomfortable if she starts to drift off.)

You don't say what her age is, so I can't offer any other suggestions.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 11:42 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• She's 8 years old
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 11:45 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• play rock music and play simon says and do the hokey pokey to keep her moving. what are u doing? idk what that is
    dennysgirl07

Answer by dennysgirl07 at 11:47 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• dennysgirls07 are you talking about the EEG?  Here this link will explain it better:

http://www.webmd.com/epilepsy/electroencephalogram-eeg-21508

luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 11:56 PM on Jul. 21, 2009