24 weeks pregnant belly, i feel like a cow! link inside

I don't know, I just think i'm really super big for being 24 weeks... If i have to go to 40, what am i going to look like then!?!?

Does it look that way to you guys or is it my own body image?

http://www.cafemom.com/photos/view.php?photo_id=13004773

I hope that works, the pic is on my profile

staciandababy

Asked by staciandababy at 11:41 PM on Jul. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I think your baby bump is adorable!
    I'm giant..I feel like a whale at 30 weeks. Everyone tells me they don't think I can get any bigger and I look like I'm going to pop at any second=[ I went from measuring 2 weeks ahead to measuring 4 weeks ahead...So I definately know how you feel!
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 11:45 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• It looks a little big to me but everyone is different. My cousin was huge by 12 weeks but her belly didnt grow after that. I am 17 weeks along with my second and Im not showing at all...everyone is different though
    Anonymous

• I didn't start showing until 21 weeks, and now it's THIS.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 11:46 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• I honestly think it's something with the camera and the mirror, i don't feel this big
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 11:52 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• I honestly don't think you look that big. I am sure you feel huge, cause obviously none of us are used to carrying around a baby belly all day, but it looks like a perfect little bump to me. Yes, you may get big by 40 weeks, but that's part of it. You look great, I hope you are able to enjoy it.
    kitten_shuga

Answer by kitten_shuga at 12:54 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• I'm right along with you on this, I'm maybe slightly bigger than you and i feel like a fat bloated cow. Everyone tells me i'm still really little tho... I have no idea but for not showing till you were 21 weeks i'd say you're doing pretty good, i was able to start saying i was showing at 12 weeks... i feel like i'm going to have to get something to hold my belly up by the time i reach 40!!
    Jessie1689

Answer by Jessie1689 at 3:45 AM on Jul. 22, 2009