What could this mean??

Ok, We are officially 'trying' for our second baby. Our son is 2 and I think it is the best time to have them pretty close in age.

I thought I 'started' last Saturday... BUT... Usually I am very heavy for the first 2 days, and lighter for 2-3 days longer. My periods usually only last 4-5 days with cramping the day before I start. I had no cramping at all, and started Saturday... but it wasn't heavy at all. From then until now I would say I haven't even gone through one pad (and yes, I have changed them anyways).

I am wondering... what could this mean? And yes, I have taken 2 at home tests 2-3 weeks ago and both were negative.

RutterMama

Asked by RutterMama at 11:43 PM on Jul. 21, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• That is almost exactly what my period was like the month I found out I conceived.

In fact, we had been ttc for five years and I had all but given up. The weird period made me get a pregnancy test from the drugstore...

I hope you are! :)
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 11:46 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Thanks so much - I tend to get over excited about things so I am trying to not get my hopes up just yet.

When should I take another test?
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 11:54 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• id wait a week then take one if u are it should def show up then good luck
    mama2my2boys

Answer by mama2my2boys at 1:38 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• If you tested so long ago, why not test again now? "2-3 weeks" makes a big difference in hcg levels if you are pregnant.
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 7:03 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• YAY!!!
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 10:25 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• Is that "YAY!!!" because you retested and you're pg?!?
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 7:34 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• Not yet - YAY because I'm excited - I tend to get a bit over excited!
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 10:40 PM on Jul. 22, 2009