How long after you start to leak from you breast, will you go into labor????

Ok, im a New expecting mom and i have recently started to leak, and im not due til Oct. or so by the dr calcultions. And my family and i are not even ready for this yet. We have not bought anything yet for the baby bc we still have time or so we thought. And we are just wanting a time scale or something so we know about how much time we have!!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:43 PM on Jul. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I didn't know that breast leakage was connected to labor in a timely matter, most women start that around 16-24 weeks?
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 11:44 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• sweetheart dont worry that's normal you will leak it has nothing to do with labor its okay

Anonymous

• Leaking is no indication whatsoever of whether or not you will go into labor, or when. I know a mom who started leaking around 14 weeks, and had her milk fully in by 33 weeks, and didn't deliver until 39 weeks.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 11:45 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• I started leaking in my first trimester with both of my daughters, so I don't think you have anything to worry about.
    ginger813

Answer by ginger813 at 11:45 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Leaking has nothing to do with early childbirth. Contractions that do not stop do, loss of amniotic fluid does. Make a list of your questons for your doctor from one visit to another, he's supposed to take the time to answer them. Congratulations and Best Wishes, enjoy your pregnancy.
    Anonymous

• i also started leaking around early second trimester also. your original due date will be the closest predictor for when you will start labor. congratulations! and good luck! =)
    rAbella

Answer by rAbella at 11:48 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• I started leaking around 22-30 wks... my milk didn't come in until about 2 weeks after she was born (she was born at 38 wks). It has nothing to do with when you will go into labor.
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 11:51 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• You';ll go into labor approximately around your due date.

Leaking can start many months before birth, or never happen at all. Both extremes and everything in between is normal.

Nothing to worry about here. And when baby arrives, you only NEED: Car seat, diapers, onesies. Everything else is purely optional.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:47 AM on Jul. 22, 2009