Do you send your husband/bf/so any naughty texts while their at work or not with you???

My boyfriend and I have differant shifts (and dont live together) so anyways we send some fun texts & pictures till we can be together. Its fun, no one else sees and man I cant wait to get at him when he comes to the door.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:47 PM on Jul. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• You do the sexting thing. I heard about this on the news.

No, I don't do this, but I'm old and boring so I just don't see the thrill in it. Have fun with your sexting.
    Anonymous

• all the time. i was speeding and was texting too and got pulled over last week. I have an iphone and told him i was just changing the song. he went back to his car and said his computer said i was texting. I dont know if i believe him or not. but he did have a smirk on his face. It was a VERY dirty text and if he did see, now he knows im a horny woman. he let me go!! lol
    dennysgirl07

Answer by dennysgirl07 at 11:50 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• not like its random guys- he is my boyfriend and has seen everything already.
    Anonymous

• lol-Dennysgirl
    Anonymous

• all the time! when he was in AIT we did every day. When he's at work he sends me a txt of what he wants to do on his lunch break LOL We love it!!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 11:53 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• yea see I dont think its weird if your in a realtionship-esp. if ya cant be together or just for fun to spice up the realtionship.
    Anonymous

• text sex gets me through the day lol jk..but really...yea i love it
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 12:13 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• I do on occasion. There is nothing wrong with it if it is 2 consenting ADULTS.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 1:18 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• yep! as a matter of fact i was going through his email account and i had NO idea he was sending the PICTURES to his account lol...i was like DAMN, im a NASTY girl....lol (oh he was right here when i was lookin at his email lol)
    krazi_beautyful

Answer by krazi_beautyful at 1:38 AM on Jul. 22, 2009