35 wks preg... preterm labor or normal symptoms?

I will be 35 weeks tomorrow. Lately, I have been having a little bit more discharge - whitish/yellow- nothing abnormal in color, just an increased amount. The last two days I have had stomach pain- almost like cramps but just all over my belly. When I get the cramping sensation, my belly doesn't get hard like it would with a braxton hicks contractions which I have been having for about 2 months now. My baby has been really active. I have had some mid pack pain but that isn't too abnormal for me since I have always dealt with it due to poor posture though it does seem like its been a little more painful lately.

Are these normal symptoms for being 35 weeks pregnant? Everyone who is pregnant knows that it is so easy to worry about every little thing, lol...

Thanks!

shannonwooten

Asked by shannonwooten at 11:48 PM on Jul. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• myabe your baby is flipping to head down?
    Anonymous

• I think it's pretty normal to have some extra discharge. And as far as the back pain, well, you're pregnant, so that's normal. With my first daughter, I went into pre-term labor in my 7th month. (I don't remember the exact number of weeks anymore) Anyway, I had a lot of contractions all the time, and was dialated to 3 centimeters. I had to go on complete bedrest, and I managed to stay pregnant into my 38th week. (I amazed the doctors!) The best way to find out is to have a non stress test done, and check to see if your dialated. Otherwise, it's probably just BH. If your worried, I would just call the doctor.
    ginger813

Answer by ginger813 at 11:55 PM on Jul. 21, 2009