Have you ever gotten pulled over/cops called/got a ticket? why?

im going to assault classes tomorrow for the first time. I slapped my x for cheating on me while 8 months pregnant and he called the cops. They HAVE to press charges, and now im on 3 years probation and 1 husband beater classes hahaha.
im a sweet lil innocent girl with 2 misdemeanors under my belt now hahaha WATCH OUT!!!

dennysgirl07

Asked by dennysgirl07 at 11:53 PM on Jul. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• When I was 18 I did get charged with assult and battery. We was at a high school wrestling match. I had to get a lawyer and pay for her dentist bill and pay a fine for the charges. I also was told by the judge not to step foot back in that town again. Oh well, at least I didn't get my butt beat by her :)
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 12:04 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn
    Anonymous

• Wait a minute, who are you talking about hitting? Your baby daddy, the dude you are with now? Or someone else?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:00 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• I've had them show up 3 times My favorite was when I thaught my hubby was cheating I was 4 mnths prego w/ our 2nd child, the first was at her auts I throw abunch of his things in the barbeque and lit them on fire. The cops didn't arrest me because they said it was just harmones and I would most likely get off any way. So they made sure he didn't wanna press charges and then told him to behave and not piss me off prego. Other wise he is libal to get killed. It was amusing and he never truly pissed me off prego agian and told me the truth bout the girl.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 12:14 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• babys daddy
    dennysgirl07

Answer by dennysgirl07 at 2:04 AM on Jul. 22, 2009