26 weeks & sex

So i am 26 weeks today with my first baby ( a little girl <3 ) and I am getting really big... When my fiance and I have sex, he keeps wanting me to take my shirt off and I will not do it. I feel so uncomfortable with my body right now, I just feel so unattractive and gross naked lol.
I know he doesnt care and loves me no matter how I look, and he likes when i take it off, but it still feels weird to me... I know it shouldnt matter, I am carrying our child after all..
Has anyone else gone through something like that? I feel like I am being selfish...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:53 PM on Jul. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Ok, my husband LOVES my pregnant body - he even liked that line I got from my belly button down!

Feel great that your hubby still finds you attractive and revel in it! You are made in God's image - pregnant or not! I am sure you are a beautiful woman, and praise God your husband thinks so too.

Sex is meant to be pleasurable ... enjoy it!
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 11:57 PM on Jul. 21, 2009