26 weeks & sex

So i am 26 weeks today with my first baby ( a little girl <3 ) and I am getting really big... When my fiance and I have sex, he keeps wanting me to take my shirt off and I will not do it. I feel so uncomfortable with my body right now, I just feel so unattractive and gross naked lol.
I know he doesnt care and loves me no matter how I look, and he likes when i take it off, but it still feels weird to me... I know it shouldnt matter, I am carrying our child after all..
Has anyone else gone through something like that? I feel like I am being selfish...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:54 PM on Jul. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• uhm you feel gross naked up top but not down below where belly is? hmm. tough q.
    Anonymous

• my hubby says pregnancy sex is more sexy then just regular sex...did that make sense??/ anyway Guys love pregnant women... (most of them anyway) and besides at the end when you want to go into labor you'll want to have more sex to help move things along LOL
    MELRN

Answer by MELRN at 12:01 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• what? i feel gross with my shirt off looking at my preggy belly
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:02 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• oh babe get over it!!! pregnancy sex is awesome!! When you get over the insecure issues and remember you are having sex with the person you have created something so great.....sex will be off the charts. You are a strong sexy beautiful momma!!!
    ormom1977

Answer by ormom1977 at 12:50 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• I never take my clothes off during sex and I'm not pregnant. Life has given me too many scars and that Mrs Michelin belly and a muscle problem in my shoulder makes one boob hang lower than the other....naked? Not gonna happen but I make sure important areas are accessible.

Answer by admckenzie at 2:15 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• aint no shame in my game pregnant or not all my clothes are off and on the floor i was doin it at 35 weeks and on top riding my man like a bull....why arent u comfortable in ur own body?
    mama2my2boys

Answer by mama2my2boys at 2:34 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• I can sympizies with you a bit. I'm uncomfortable with my body as well, but it has to do with not liking how i looked before i got pregnant. I never deny my SO sex or anything but sometimes i just don't want it because of how i look, i just don't feel sexy anymore. I say it's a normal thing, a lot of women go through it.
    What i would do is get a button up shirt to wear whenever you know for a fact you are going to have sex, that way you can have part of it buttoned and part not so you get the security you want and he still gets what he wants to.
    Jessie1689

Answer by Jessie1689 at 3:06 AM on Jul. 22, 2009