I can't keep up with the riddles! lol So I have just a normal question.....Your parents!...

What is the silliest/dumbest thing that your parent/s believe? For years my poor mom has believed that her used bucket of mop water with PINE-SOL is actually good for her pines and she poors it on them. Now granted she has 12 cypress pines and they are 20 feet tall but still! lol. So cute and silly.

Mamasita98

Asked by Mamasita98 at 12:46 AM on Jul. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My mom bless her soul whole heartedly believed (until I proved her wrong) that the wearing of tampons would make you sterile or make you miscarry a child later on in life.
    BooBear666

Answer by BooBear666 at 12:50 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• Interesting. I don't know if there are any added stuff with it.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 12:48 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• My dad argued with me that there were 52 states. I seriously had to go get a globe and count them for him.
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 12:49 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• When call-waiting was first available, my dad made me get off the phone because he was waiting for a call. This is exactly what he said "if they hear the busy signal, they are not going to wait to hear it ring!" lol, still makes me laugh. He was so cute!
    bellasrose71008

Answer by bellasrose71008 at 12:52 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• My mom thought women had three holes! Our anus, our vagina to have sex and have babies and then a 3rd hole to pee out of. I asked her mom "Have you ever loooked at your vagina in a mirror? She nearly passed out! We have two holes, our vagina has 2 canals. one leads to the uterus and the other the bladder. She was so pissed off at me and I had to show her a side diagram of the female body. Poor thing, I felt bad but I had to show her. She was 70 when I told her this.
    Mamasita98

Answer by Mamasita98 at 12:55 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• We do have 3 holes. Sorry. We do not piss out of our vagina.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:08 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• I tried to explain it quickly as I explained it to my mom. Geez! Sorry, not in the mood to get to into the other hole..."ANAL"yzing.
    Mamasita98

Answer by Mamasita98 at 1:12 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• My parents for some reason thought being a Catholic meant you weren't a Christian, because of the belief in saints and the different prayers to them. I thought at first it was just them, but for some reason that's a big misconception here in the South. After I married a Catholic, I had to expalin to them it was kind of like the difference between Diesel and Unleaded gas, basically the same just one had a few extra things thrown into it.
    cjbj08

Answer by cjbj08 at 1:21 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

LMAO Apparently your kids can post on here that their poor mom god bless her little heart believes your vagina has two canals. Dude you have three holes. Ever heard of a urethra?
    Wow that is so funny! Go tell your mom you were wrong lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:31 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• Try explaining transatlantic telephone cables to a 60 year old woman who spent her whole life believing that there were really long poles that stuck in the bottom of the ocean and that reg phone cables like on land where stretched across the atlantic.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:35 AM on Jul. 22, 2009